Saturday, January 24, 2009

Faith still at core of Warner's success

Faith still at core of Warner's success: "'If you ever really want to do a story about who I am, God's got to be at the center of it. Every time I hear a piece or read a story that doesn't have that, they're missing the whole lesson of who I am.' - Kurt Warner
Warner, who leads the Arizona Cardinals to the Superbowl Feb. 1st. discussed the role of his Christian faith in a January 9th article in the Arizona Republic. "During a visit to The Oprah Winfrey Show, Warner "basically had three sentences to say, so, in the middle one, I made sure I mentioned my faith, because how could they cut it out?" he said. "I went to watch the show on replay . . . and they cut it out!" Visit:
Faith still at core of Warner's success:(Editor's note: It seems God has placed Warner on a larger stage than the Oprah show!)

No comments:

Post a Comment